So recently I have been obsessing over Nail polishes and Lipsticks.So this blog is going to talk about them, these products are from Chanel and Kiko.
- Chanel Rouge allure ink
- Kiko Fast and Easy Nail polish remover
- Chanel Rouge allure velvet
- Kiko Nail polishes
Chanel Rouge allure ink
So I bought Chanel Rogue allure ink in the shade 140 Amoureux , it is a light pink colour that looks really good in the day and it is kind of a lip gloss but turns matt after drying, it is light ,subtle and this is one of my favourite colour.
- The colour is very natural and for me personally it is a summer colour.
- the packaging is minimal and perfect.
- the brush is soft and easy to apply with.
- The formula is really moisturising(so it you have dry lips , it is a good buy)
- Does not stay for long (it stays for 5 hrs maximum on my lips)
Kiko fast and easy Nail Polish Remover
Kiko Fast and easy nail polish remover is very true to its word.It is a 75ml bottle which is pink in colour. It is a dip in nail polish remover that is acetone free.It has a sponge in it and all you have to do it put your finger in the space made and twist your finger and viola , its done!! Your nail polish is removed.
- Removes Nail polish in literally 2-5 mins.
- smells good.
- It is without acetone.
- Packaging is very cute.
- Super easy to use.
- While I was using it, I tilted the bottle and some of the liquid fell on me and i smelled like my nail polish remover the whole day, So do not till the bottle.
Chanel Allure Rouge velvet
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet is a lipstick which I bought in the shade La Raffinee. The shade is a mixture of Brown and Pink. This is perfect lipstick for evenings as well as the day.I have a feeling it looks darker in the picture than it looks on my lips.
The top one is Chanel Allure Rouge Velvet in the shade La Raffinee and the second one is Chanel Rouge allure in the shade 140 Amoureux.
- The colour is really beautiful( in my opinion channel lipsticks are one of the best lipsticks I have used and the colours that they have are lovely)
- It is really moisturising.
- The packaging it really cool as you just need to press on the chanel logo on top of the lipstick and the lipstick pops out.
- Easy to apply.
- Long lasting.
Kiko Nail Laquer
Kiko nail polishes had a promotion going on so I thought that I would try them out. In 10€ I got 3 nail polishes and there were so many shades to choose from so I was happy with that.My first experience with Kiko nail polishes was not good as I bought the cheapest nail polish they had to offer and it literally came of my fingers in a day and I think it costed 2€ for 1.
But I wanted to give these ones a chance as each one was originally for 5.9€ and I was getting it in three.
The colours that I bought are(beginning from the left)-
- No. 11 – it is a bright coral pink colour
- No.04 – it is a nude nail polish
- No.56 – it a shimmery copper colour
- Stays on for 3-4days(with a top coat it stays on for a week.)
- Colours are really good.
- The packaging is cute.
Hope you’ll liked the review!!!