So today I am going to talk about sleep routines , although sleep is a really important aspect of our life sometimes we tend to neglect sleep .
I normally sleep for 7-8hrs which is considered to be the best amount of sleep according to research.
I have a list of things that I do before sleeping , its a 5-10mins process but it really pays off.
Things to do before sleeping are:
- Wash my face with just water if I don’t have makeup on or wash my face with a face wash if I do .
- Mixture of cucumber and rose water for Dark Circles.
- Then I apply my night cream, I generally nicely rub it in my skin for 1 min.
- Now its important that you change your bed sheets , the best and most comfortable bedsheets are white ones, i personally love the feel of white sheets , they just are so clean and soft.
- The most important thing is the mattress that we sleep on , so i came across Leesamattress and they have really comfortable mattresses.
Dark Circles Home Remedy
I have Dark circles so I use Cucumber and rose water as a combination to get rid of them
I just mix the Cucumber juice and rose water in 2:1 ratio, then I put it in the freezer to freeze once it has frozen then i apply the ice cube that has formed under my eyes for 30 seconds each and its done.
This is a simple mixture and technique but it really works.
It is a company based in Virginia, It has three layers of high quality foam deliver cooling bounce, contouring pressure relief and core support for amazing sleep, night after night.
They provide a 100 day night risk free trial and they are really comfortable , if you guys are looking for a mattress definitely check them out as they provide free shipping too.
The three layers in the mattress are:
1. Cooling Avena® Foam
The two inch top layer allows air-flow for a cooler night’s sleep. The Avena foam also provides enough bounce for freedom of movement.
Pressure Relieving Memory Foam
2. Pressure Relieving Memory Foam
The 2” memory foam layer provides the body contouring and pressure relief you’ve come to expect from memory foam.
Dense Core Support
3. Dense Core Support
The 6” dense core support foam adds strength, durability and structure to support sleepers of all sizes, without feeling too firm on top.
Have a nice night guys:)