So it has been a long time since I have posted , today I am going to talk about how to clean your adidas or any other shoes with these few simple basic steps.
I have white Adidas original shoes and they get dirty pretty quickly , so thought this blog could be helpful .
(some of the pictures used in the post are not mine)
So there are a few kits available in the market for cleaning shoes.I had visited Footlocker and they gave me two options –
1.Jason Markk Premium shoe care
2.Forcefeild shoe care kit
So these were the two options available there .
Jason Markk Premium shoe care
Jason Markk shoe care kit consisted of –
- Premium shoe cleaner
- Jason Markk repel
- 2 brushes
- 1 towel
It costed 40€.
- I think that it is overpriced ,although Jason mark products are really good they are really expensive and buying a kit that is worth 40€ is too expensive as in 80€-100€ I can buy a new pair of shoes
Forcefield Shoe Care
Forcefield Shoe care kit consisted of-
- 2 brushes
- Shoe cleaner
It costed 20€
It looked liked a good kit and it was half the price of Jason Markk kit , I still felt it was expensive .
THINGS I BOUGHT
- Jason Mark Premium shoe cleaner
- Footlocker White Colourshine Sponge
JASON MARKK SHOE CLEANER
- Jason Mark Shoe Cleaner costed me 10€ and it is 118ml bottle which is bigger in comparison to the kit.
- It really cleans the shoes properly(in love with this product).
- The packaging is minimal and I like it.
DIRECTIONS TO USE IT
- Dip brush (can use a toothbrush works properly) into bowl of water.
- Apply liberal amount of solution to brush
- Dip brush in a bowl of water.
- Scrub shoes creating foaming action.
- Wipe clean with a towel.
- Air dry
FOOTLOCKER WHITE COLOURSHINE SPONGE
So if you have white shoes then you should definitely buy this as after cleaning the shoes , if the shoes have any scratches or any colour change this white sponge basically wipes them out.The shoes look brand new , it is as if I just bought them, the sponge should be used as if you are painting your shoes .
I had so many scratches on my shoe and now they are gone . But be careful while applying it as it takes time to dry and it has to be air dried or you can also keep them under the sun.
It costed 6€.
The products that i bought were Jason Markk shoe cleaner and Footlocker White Colourshine Sponge. In total they costed me 16€ which is cheaper than both the kits and my shoe looks good as new and the kits did not have the whitening sponge either.