As September just started, thought I should list down the makeup products that I am loving this month.So I love makeup and bought a few products recently and in this post I am going to talk about my absolute favourite finds.
1.Marc Jacobs Air Blush
2.Marc Jacobs foundation
3.Nars Radiant creamy concealer
4.Benefit pore proffessional
MARC JACOBS AIR BRUSH
Marc Jacobs Air blush soft glow duo in the shade Kink and Kisses,504.This is by far the best blush I have used , The Marc Jacobs Air blush has two shades in it , one is a light pink and the other is a bit darker. Normally a pallet like this has a distinction between the two colours but this blush has stripes pattern on it and they are not in proportion ,So the basic purpose for it is that I can go from lighter to darker on my check or mix the colours or just used one of them.It is 8g packaging.
Air blush undergoes a process called Suffrage french for air whipped for the silky soft cream like texture.
- The blush blends with the skin beautiful perfectly , it gives me a natural glow when I need it and also can give me a party look when needed.
- It has a silky soft texture.
- It stays on for a long time
- It blends effortlessly with the complexion( my friend bought the same blush and both mine and her completion is different but it looks great on both of us)
- The lighter shade highlights and darker one contours
- Makes my skin glow
- The packaging is nice , easy to use.
MARC JACOBS FOUNDATION
The Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able , full cover foundation concentrate in the shade Bisque Light , no. 22. It is an instant full coverage all day weightless wear foundation.
- It has full coverage , once applied blends like a second skin.
- Long Lasting , stays on for a long time in comparison to other foundations i have used. (as i just used it yesterday and it stayed on for a whole day.
- The packaging is simple and bold in the colour black and white.
- It dries up really fast, so when i was applying it , it was hard to blend it properly so i had to add some water then it blended properly.
- Does not have a pump, so i have to open the bottle and then dab some foundation on my hand and then i start applying it .
- It is Expensive.
NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER
The Nars Radiant creamy concealer is ideal for all skin types and has a multi action formula that obscures imperfections, blur lines and signs of fatigue. I am using the shade Biscuit , Its a shade that is medium to dark 1. I choose one shade darker concealer as it helps concealing the skin properly and flawlessly.
- Skin becomes smooth and soft.
- It can be worn under or over foundation.
- Blends well on the skin.
- It is paragon and alcohol free.
- Long lasting
- The coverage is not very good
PORE PROFESSIONAL BENEFIT
Pore Professional by Benefit is a Primer , it is my holy grail product. This should be the first layer in the process of applying makeup.It is a pro balm to minimise the appearance of pores . It comes in two to three sizes , I have bought the 44ml packaging.
- The texture of this product is silky soft (I love it ), Its so smooth and nice and I personally love applying it.
- I t goes on the skin like a second skin .
- Whenever I apply this my skin doesn’t get affected by makeup otherwise I do feel my skin suffering due to makeup.
- Its long lasting
- It is Oil free
- It is Lightweight.
- It is foil sealed which ensures the freshness of the product
- Don’t have any cons for this product.
Bye guys, Have a nice day!!!