Today I am going to talk about Clinique Sonic System purifying cleansing brush and I am going to share my experience with it.
So clinique Sonic System purifying cleansing brush is for daily maintenance of the skin.It is like a clean up but much milder and everyday .
The packaging says :
- Dermatologist developed to clean better where you need it most .Removes impurities for clear, healthy looking skin and clear looking pores. Gentle sonic action cleans more effectively than hand washing alone.
- Ergonomic handle. Waterproof- can be used in the shower.
- Unique tilted head and sonic technology reaches deep into problem areas: forehead, chin, and nose.
- Cleansing Brush
- Charging Base with USB plug
- Purifying Cleansing Brush head
- Brush cover
- User Guide
So all the above is provided with the Sonic System purifying cleansing brush
The user guide has the operating instructions for the brush
Things to know before using the brush
- Use the brush once or twice a day for 1 minute for one setting . I use it once a day for one minute which is great for my skin .
- The brush needs air drying after use , always clean it after using.
- The brush part of the top is detachable and has to be replaced every three months.
- There are two types of brushes from which we can chose the green one is for the normal skin and the blue brush is for acne prone skin.
- Please note that this is not a treatment, it is a product used for maintaining skin on a daily basis.
- It has made my skin quality really better, my skin is clear and less two toned skin, i am really happy with it.
- I had used it for three weeks without charging it
- light weight – very travel friendly and don’t need to carry the charger along as one charge goes really long unless you are going for a really long vacation.
- My blackheads have decreased a lot and even breakouts are minimal
- The green part of the brush is specially designed so that it can bend and be flexible and clean every single area on our face.
- It needs air drying after use which takes a long time.
- The charger is a USB , no plug provided and when charging no other device should be connected to the laptop .
- It is really expensive Rs12500, I bought the product from Clinique’s shop itself and online it showing way cheaper so i am disappointed.
- This is a con for many people as the whole brush vibrates while using and apparently it does not in other brushes. But for me , I am OK with it.
How To Use
Put the face wash on the brush then click on the grey button and it will start vibrating. Use the brush in circular motions all over the face , 1 minute use all over the face and wash the face with water. The brush will come to a stop on its own when 1 minute is up. So we will know when to stop.Do not overdo this .